The laptop sees the wireless router but will not connect or get IP address. Another computer works fine with the same wireless router.
1. Wireless card driver corrupted.
2. Problems with the operating system.
The wireless card disappeared from the laptop. The wireless card is missing from the network connections and device manager. It looks like there is no wireless card installed at all.
1. Bad contact between wireless card and motherboard.
2. Corrupted software.
3. Bad wireless card.
4. Motherboard failure.
The laptop connects to the wireless router but not Internet. You open the web browser but cannot access any website. Another computer works fine with the same router.
1. Wrong settings.
2. Software related problem.
The laptop cannot detect the internal wireless card. The wireless card used to work fine but now it disappeared from the device manager. It looks like there is no wireless card installed even though the card is installed.
1. Poor connection between the wireless card and slot.
2. Software problem.
3. Wireless card failure.
4. Wireless slot failure.
The laptop stopped connecting to the wireless network. The wireless connection used to work fine but now it’s not working. You tested your laptop with a few wireless routers without any luck.
1. Wrong settings for the wireless card.
2. Bad or corrupted software.
3. Wireless card or router failure.